3 Cheese Zucchini Bites
Advanced Diet (Recipe from Lin Hardick’s Good Food Blog)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour (I used coconut flour)
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (marbled mozza/cheddar blend)
- Sea salt and pepper – pinch of each
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease mini muffin tins with coconut oil or use liners.
- Grate the zucchini and then use a dish towel to squeeze out the excess liquid.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, onion, cheeses, flour, zucchini, salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon or a mini cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffin tops are brown.
Yield 15 – 18 mini muffins