- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups organic, unsweetened applesauce
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 6 packets or stevia or 1½ tsp. stevia powder
- 5 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- 1½ Tbls. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1¾ cups almond milk
*Optional toppings: raisins, dried fruit, nuts, coconut, fresh berries.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
- Blend the oats, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder, salt in another bowl.
- Combine the oat mixture with the applesauce mixture and blend.
- Add the milk and combine.
- Pour mixture into muffins tins lined with paper muffin cups.
- Add any optional toppings to the muffin tops.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes at 350° F until toothpick comes out clean.