- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup xylitol
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 ½ cups large rolled oats
- 1 Tbls. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1½ cups of the following options: coconut flakes, chopped nuts, dried fruit such as blueberries etc. (or 1½ cups of a combination of the above).
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line baking sheets with silicon sheets or parchment paper.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, xylitol and vanilla together, then whisk in the eggs and blend well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend.
- Add the oat mixture to the wet mixture and blend. Add the 1½ cups of optional ingredients and blend again.
- Spoon 1 Tbls. of the mixture onto the cookie sheets and lightly flatten cookies.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Cool on rack.