- 10 large eggs
- pat of butter
- 1 head of broccoli, finely chopped
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups of spinach, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbls. prepared Dijon mustard
- pinch of cayenne powder, salt and pepper (optional)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Sauté the broccoli, onion and spinach in the butter until softened.
- Add the garlic, mustard, cayenne, salt and pepper to the veggies and blend.
- Spread the vegetable mixture evenly into a greases 8×8 inch pan.
- Spread the crumbled cheese over top of the vegetables.
- Whisk the eggs and pour over the vegetables in the pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes until top if firm to the touch.