- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado or grape seed oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend the ingredients for the marinade together. Pour over the chicken breasts and marinate the chicken for a minimum of two hours in the fridge.
- Grill the chicken on low heat with the bar-b-q lid down. Make sure to turn chicken occasionally until the chicken reaches your desired crispness. Chicken is done when juices run clear.