- 20 soft Medjool Dates (fresh & pitted)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp natural pure almond butter
- 20 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 Tbsp carob powder
- Place all ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down sides). Blend until mixture is smooth and dough-like.
- Line a bowl with saran wrap and scrape caramel dough into it.
- Place in freezer or fridge for 2-3 hours
- Line your flat surface (counter top) with parchment paper.
- On your flat surface, roll out the dough with the saran wrapped on it until the desired thickness is reached.
- Remove saran wrap.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 1 inch squares
- For storage, use parchment paper between layers when stacking caramels
- Keep refrigerated