- 2 cups of pecans, toasted (or walnuts)
- 1 cup of dried dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup large shaved coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- Add first 4 ingredients to a food processor, mix until smooth. If mixture appears to dry to roll into 1 inch balls, add a little coconut oil. Put in small paper cupcake containers.
- Arrange large flake coconut to top of balls. You may have to fuss a little as you push the coconut into the balls.
- Refrigerate in tightly sealed container.