- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup xylitol and ¼ teaspoon concentrated powder stevia **
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
- 2 cups flaked or grated unsweetened coconut
- With an electric mixer, blend the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in the coconut flour. When smooth, add the coconut flakes.
- Drop spoon-sized mounds, approximately 1 inch rounds, onto parchment lined baking pans. Bake at 375 F. for 18 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Makes approximately 40 cookies.
** Can use 1cup xylitol in place of the xylitol and stevia combination.
Recipe from “ Cooking With Coconut Flour”