- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- large carrot, grated
- 1 red pepper finely diced
- 1 Tbls. Coconut oil
- 3 tsp. curry powder
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup of cooked beans or chick peas or peas
- handful of shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- In a large pan, sauté onion, carrot, and pepper in the coconut oil until slightly soft.
- Add the curry powder, and blend with the vegetables.
- Add the coconut milk, the beans and coconut.
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly, remove the pan from the stove.
Note: The salad can be served warm or cold. Sprinkle with additional coconut if desired.