- 5 English cucumbers
- 1 generous pinch of ground ginger
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 cup plain organic yogurt
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbls. toasted pumkin seeds
- dried chili flakes
- Roughly chop 4 of the cucumbers and place in blender or food processor with the ginger, and soup stock.
- Puree the ingredients, remove from blender into a bowl and mix in the yogurt.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the remaining cucumber into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Serve the soup topped with pumpkin seeds and chili flakes.