- 2 Tbls. coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1&1/2 Tbls. curry paste (I used Patuk’s Madras Curry Paste)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock or water
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained-
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Add the ginger and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Next add the cauliflower and peppers and curry paste stirring until well blended, then add the soup stock or water.
- Allow the veggies to simmer 8 to 10 minutes
- Add the coconut milk until well blended, then add the peas.
- Simmer another few minutes until the entire mixture is heated thorough.