(Recipe from elanaspantry) grain free, gluten free, advanced diet, paleo
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 tsp. sea or Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, flax meal, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar and caraway seeds.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, oil and water.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Allow the batter to sit for 2 minutes to thicken, then transfer the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F. for approximately 35 minutes.
- Cool, slice and serve