- 3 cups shredded zucchini, (squeeze out the excess moisture – use a tea towel is you have to)
- 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes, or butternut squash
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Combine the zucchini, mashed sweet potatoes and green onion in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, blend the dry ingredients, (i.e., flour, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder), then add the dry ingredients to the vegetables. Next beat the eggs and add them to the mixture and blend until everything is mixed well.
- Pour the batter into oiled muffin tins. Bake the muffins at 350 F. for approximately 1 hour. Allow the “muffins” to cool to room temperature before handling them.