- 4 eggs
- 8 Tbls. water
- 4 Tbls. coconut oil
- 12 Tbls. flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- coconut oil for cooking the wraps
- Combine the flaxseed meal and baking powder and blend well. Stir in the coconut oil, (note: if the oil is hard, you may want to melt it on the stove).
- Whisk the eggs with the water, then, add the mixture to the flaxseed meal.
- Heat a skillet, then, add enough coconut oil to lightly cover the bottom. Pour a thin layer of batter in the skillet and cook for about two minutes.
- Carefully flip the wrap and finish cooking the other side.
- Fill wraps with one of the following ideas or be creative and make up your own fillings.
- peanut or almond butter and shredded green apple
- ricotta cheese mixed with cocoa and stevia to taste
- mash avocado and mix with salsa and black beans