- 1 eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 zucchini, any colour, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 peppers, orange or yellow, sliced in half and seeded
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- fresh basil or parsley, finely chopped
Turn barbeque onto low heat. Lightly brush the grill will oil to prevent sticking.
Combine the avocado oil and the garlic, then, brush on to the eggplant, zucchini and peppers. Place the vegetables on to the grill. Close the lid to cook for about 5 minutes, then turn the vegetables and cook with the lid closed for about another 5 minutes. The cooking time is an approximate so please check periodically to make sure the veggies are not burning. Remove the veggies when they are soft.
When cook to the touch, chop the barbequed veggies, then add the sundried tomatoes into a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper, then pour over the vegetables and toss.
To serve, sprinkle the basil or parsley on top of the veggie mixture.