- 2 mangos, peeled, cored and thickly sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and thickly slice
- 2 peaches, cored and thickly sliced
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar for balsamic vinegar reduction
- Place the vinegar on the stove and allow it to simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring every few minutes. The vinegar should thicken slightly and be recued be half. This can be done ahead of time while in the kitchen doing something else. Store in a sealed jar in the fridge.
- Melt the butter and lightly brush the fruit. Grill the fruit for about 5 minutes on each side.
To serve, drizzle the fruit with the reduction.