- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or coco nibs or stevia sweetened chocolate chips
Optional: 1 cup of seeds, nuts, coconut or dried fruits to add texture and crunch
- Blend the avocado and xylitol until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl mix together baking soda, flour, hemp hearts and salt. Add to the avocado mixture.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend. If you like, add 1 cup of optional seeds, nuts or fruit.
- Scoop a tablespoon per cookie on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten the cookies slightly with a fork. Bake at 300 F. for approximately 15 to 18 minutes.