Core Diet – Thank you Kornelia P. for this recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (corn-free, gluten free, aluminum free)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed (about 2 large)
- 2 handfuls of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake 50 – 70 minutes. The loaf is done when a toothpick comes out clean in the middle of the loaf.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before inverting the bread onto a cooling rack.