- 2 cups lightly packed kale leaves
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh vegetables such a peppers, carrots, celery and cucumbers for dipping.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a food processor and process to a smooth consistency.
- Serve with spread with vegetables.
- Note: The dip can also be used in wraps and with crackers.
Recipe from the October, 2014 Alive Magazine