Advanced Diet – from Maximized Living Nutrition Book
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon (or to taste)
- sea salt
- Combine chickpeas, garlic, and oil and blend in a food processor.
- Add other ingredients to suit taste and consistency.
This recipe can be adapted be adapted to include the following combinations or you can try your own.
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste, freshly chopped parsley and paprika
- 1/2 cup roasted pepper
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes in oil and fresh parsley