- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 1-2 pounds of chicken, garlic sausage without the casing (I used Hilltop sausage)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika spice
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 containers chicken broth (approximately 8 cups)
- 6-8 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1 can white beans
- Brown sausage meat with onions, garlic and paprika.
- Add cauliflower, and broth. Bring to a boil until cauliflower is almost cooked.
- Add the chopped kale and beans.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.