Prep time: 10 Minutes Yield: Makes 18 Squares
- 1 1/3 Cup Almonds
- 1 1/3 Cup Cashews
- 1 1/3 Cup Large Fresh Medjool Dates (Pitted & Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Rind
Lemon Caramel Ingredients:
- 10-14 Large Fresh Medjool Dates (Pitted & Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Natural Almond Butter
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
Extra for Topping:
* 3-4 Tbsp Lemon Rind
- Line your 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and place in the freezer.
- Place all square ingredients into your food processor and pulse until dough-like with still visible crushed nuts.
- Remove baking dish from freezer and press dough down evenly into baking dish.
- Place all lemon caramel ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Spread evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle the top of your squares with lemon rind and place squares into your freezer.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer, cut into squares and enjoy immediately.
- Store in the freezer.
- Best enjoyed with a fork.