Advanced Diet (Recipe from Lin Hardick’s Good Food Blog)
- 2 zucchini, approximately 8 – 10 inches long
- 2/3 – 3/4 cups grape tomatoes, lightly diced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups Greek Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, lightly diced
- 1/4 cup pepita (pumpkin) seeds or raw pine nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- A drizzle of olive oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini in half, lengthwise,
- and scrape out the seeds with a
- teaspoon, forming a “ditch” for the other ingredients.
- Cut a slim length of the skin on the bottom of the zucchini, so it will sit steadily on the plate.
- Combine all the other ingredients and distribute them evenly into the four zucchini halves.
- Bake until zucchini is just cooked, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- You may want to drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil over the finished product.