- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons yogurt or additive free coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Mix in the baking soda and the vinegar.
- Drop the batter by the spoonful, (i.e., tablespoon), spreading the batter into circles about 1/2 inch thick. The batter will not spread much when baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are a slightly brown. Cool at least 10 minutes before handling.
- Recipe makes 10-12 biscuits