Note: This recipe works best with a spiralizer, but a julienne peeler will also work.
8 cups of spiralized or julienned vegetables to resemble “noodles” – use a combination spiralized daikon radishes, carrots, zucchini , beets and/or thinly sliced: peppers, purple cabbage, nappa cabbage and/or enoki mushrooms .
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon xylitol
Garnish: chopped peanuts, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped fresh chai basil, red hot pepper seeds
- In a large bowl combine the 8 cups of prepared vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing. If it is too thick, add water, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Pour over the vegetables and blend.
- When serving, add the garnishes.