- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 3 medium carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats
- Put the carrots and the coconut in a food processor and blend until the mixture looks like orange crumbs. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the dough into about 14 – 16 rounds on the baking sheets. Flatten the rounds to about 1/4 inch thick, forming a circle to the size of a hamburger bun.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the tops are dry to the touch. Let them cool before handling.
*If you want to freeze the rounds, put wax or parchment paper between them.