- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems and grills removed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbls. lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Shredded cheddar or swiss cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Brush the mushrooms with the oil and broil for approximately 10 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are broiling, combine the tuna, celery, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper .
- When the mushrooms are done, spread the tuna mixture evenly in the mushrooms caps.
- Top each mushroom with the spinach, a tomato slice and some shredded cheese.
- Broil another 2 minutes to melt the cheese.