- 1 pkg. Thai rice noodles (225 grams)
- 2/3 cups peanut butter (no sugar added
- 4 Tbls. Spicy Asian chili garlic sauce or hot sauce
- 2 Tbls. Soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare noodles according to package. In a medium bowl, combined the peanut butter,chili garlic sauce, soya sauce, ginger, garlic and water.
- Add the chicken, onions, carrots and pepper to the noodles.
- Drizzle with the sauce and toss.
- Garnish with the cilantro.
Note: Substitute the rice noodles with Rooster Brand vermicelli, made from green beans and peas to reduce the carb count.