- 1 large bunch of dark greens – spinach, kale, collards (or a mixture)
- 1 pound of ground sausage meat (I use Hilltop’s ground sausage)
- ½ tsp. hot pepper flakes
- 1½ tsp. parsley flakes
- 10 eggs
- pat of butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Chop greens, then sauté in butter until soft.
- Add the sausage, pepper flakes and parsley and sauté the meat until it is almost cooked.
- Grease an 8×8 pan, then add the meat and greens mixture. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs, them pour them into the pan.
- Bake until the eggs solidify – approximately 25 minutes.
- Frittata can be served warm or cold.