- 1 cup soft, pitted dates
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup quinoa flakes (you could use rolled oats instead)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- Dark chocolate chips and extra pumkin, sunflower or sesame seeds for decorating
- In a food processor, combine the dates, banana and vanilla until smooth. Add the pumpkin, and sunflower and process until the pieces are uniformly chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine the sesame seeds, quinoa flakes, chia seeds, flax and hemp hearts. Add the dough from the food processor and mix well.
- Drop about 1&1/2 teaspoons of batter onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Use a fork to flatten slightly, then decorate with chocolate chips and/or the seeds.
- Bake at 350 F. for approximately 9-10 minutes