Advanced Diet Makes about 24 pancakes – serves 6-8
- 1 large head of broccoli
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp. hot chili paste (I used Sambal Oelek)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup oil, can use grape, coconut oil, olive oil or melted butter
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- Chop the broccoli florets into small pieces until you have about 3 cups.
- Combine the chopped broccoli in a bowl, with all of the ingredients except the milk and eggs and paprika. Stir together.
- Add the eggs and milk to the batter and mix well.
- Over medium heat, coat the bottom of a skillet with a small amount of butter.
- To make each pancake, drop about a tablespoon of batter onto the hot skillet.
- Cook each side for about one minute each.
- Serve the pancakes topped with a spoonful of plain yogurt mixed with lemon or lime juice or serve the pancakes with tzatziki sauce.