- 1&1/2 cups cooked chickpeas (canned is okay – just rinse first)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of choice (peanut, almond etc.)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Srirachi sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until completely smooth. You can also use a hand blender or a hand potato masher, (it will just take a little more work).
- Spread the dough evenly into the baking dish and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for about 45-50 minutes. Check with a tooth pick to make sure the dough is baked.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
(Recipe from Damy Health)