- 1 pound strawberries (large clam shell container)
- 250 grams Ricotta cheese
- vanilla and stevia or vanilla flavoured liquid stevia
- Wash strawberries.
- With a small pairing knife, scoop off the leafy tops, creating a small indent for the ricotta cheese.
- Cut off the bottom tips of the strawberries so they can stand up on a tray.
- Blend the ricotta cheese with a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and a small amount of spoonable stevia to taste, approximately 1 teaspoon. If you are using liquid stevia, start with 1/2 dropper full.
- Pipe the ricotta cheese mixture into the strawberry tops.