- 3-4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- organic yogurt, 2 percent fat or higher
- dash of cinnamon
- shelled hemp seeds, chia seeds and raw pumpkin seeds
- Scrub the sweet potatoes then place them on a cookie sheet. Using a fork, pierce the tops of the sweet potatoes. Bake the potatoes in the oven at 375 F. for about 20 – 30 minutes. The potatoes will be done when you can easily pierce through them with a fork and the potatoes begin to carmelize. Remove from the oven.
- When the potatoes are cool to the touch, peel them and diced them into 1/2 inch or 1 inch cubes. Spread them out on the bottom of a container and scoop a light layer of yogurt on top. Next, sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
To serve, top the sweet potato mixture with a combination of hemp seeds, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds.