Core Diet – Special thanks to to Lynn S. for this recipe
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger root, grated (or 1 tsp. dry)
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 4 leaves kale, chopped or 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large sweet potato, grated
- 1/4 cup coconut flour or flour of choice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large pan sauté the onion, garlic and ginger in the sesame oil until softened.
- Add in the carrots, celery and tamari. Turn the heat to low and add the kale once the veggies are just about ready and allow the kale to softened.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cooked vegetables with the ground meat, sweet potatoes, flour and eggs.
- Fill lined cupcake pans with the mixture, (makes about 12 patties) or use a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.