- – 1 lbs. cooked roast beef, cut into strips
- – juice of one lime
- – 1 Tbls. fish sauce
- – 1&1/2 tsp. xylitol
- – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- – 1/3 tsp. hot chilli pepper seeds
- – 8-10 large lettuce leaves
- – ½ cucumber cut into thin strips
- – 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- – 1 large carrot cut into thin strips
- In a bowl, whisk together the lime, fish sauce, xylitol, garlic and chili pepper.
- Add the beef strips and toss until all the beef is covered with the sauce.
- Divide the beef mixture and cut veggies among the lettuce leaves.
- Roll each leaf up into a bundle containing the mixture.