- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds + extra to sprinkle on muffin top
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out the extra moisture.
- Combine the tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, and garlic in the food processor until well blended, then, add to the zucchini.
- Whisk the eggs and add to the vegetable mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining dry ingredients, then add to the wet mixture and blend well.
- Divide the mixture into a well greased muffin tray (for 12). Sprinkle the tops with some additional pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes clean from the center and the muffins are springy to the touch.