- 4 green apples, chopped with skins on
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup seedless grapes, any colour
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- stevia drops to taste
- In a medium size bowl, coat the chopped apples with lemon juice. Next, add the grapes, celery and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, blend the yogurt with the vanilla and stevia.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the apple mixture.
Note: For advanced plan, substitute the grapes for blueberries.