- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 can cooked white beans, (540 ml), about 2 cups
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a food processor, combine the coconut, eggs and beans and blend well until you see a smooth texture.
- Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl.
- Combine the coconut flour, baking powder and the flax meal and blend well.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend well.
- Spoon the batter into a greased muffin tin, filling each cup half-full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, the top of the biscuits should be a light golden brown colour.
- Allow to cool slightly before handling the biscuits.
*Makes 6-7 good-sized biscuits.