- 2 medium zucchini (green or yellow)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 2 Tbls. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese or more if you like
- a handful of fresh parsley or basil leaves, chopped
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel zucchini into long strips into a large bowl.
- Add the tomato,chicken, feta and parley/basil to the zucchini.
- Blend the vinegar, oil and garlic together.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture and toss.